As a benefit to registered homebrew shops and registered homebrew clubs we are pleased to offer two key media lists to help promote your endeavors:
- A STATEWIDE list for various food, alcohol, and beverage media contacts (email addresses are provided).
- A NATIONAL list for various food, alcohol and beverage media contacts (no email addresses are provided). You can call these journalists and ask them if they desire to receive information from you.
Fill out my online form.
Terms & Conditions
- This request is for current registered homebrew shops and registered homebrew clubs.
- Each organization may only submit one request per year.
- Each organization can request a MAXIMUM of one state list.
- The club/shop representative requesting the media list must be an active AHA member.
- Data provided is expressly for the use of the club or shop who requested it. Information provided through the contact list is not to be distributed to other parties.
- The American Homebrewers Association is not responsible for the validity of these contacts. You may get bounce backs, reach disconnected phone numbers, etc. These are not the responsibility of the American Homebrewers Association.
- If a media representative asks you to remove them from your contact list you will agree and respect their wishes.
- We will only provide this list in one format, Microsoft Excel. Please do not request other versions of this list.
- Please do not contact the American Homebrewers Association with any list update requests, list maintenance or expanded list searches.
- The American Homebrewers Association reserves the right to refuse this benefit to any member who does not follow the above Terms & Conditions.
If you have additional questions, please contact Megan Wabst.